Solar Entity

Online Gaming At its best
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 ZephYR very DANGEROUS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Enscar
ZephYR's Root
ZephYR's Root
avatar

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-04-29

PostSubject: ZephYR very DANGEROUS   Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:29 pm

Been teaching zeffi a bit about technical Security knowledge of late, And I'm happy to anounce last night she hacked her first box omfd (box = server btw) with root(admin) privileges,

(no ironic comments about root) rofl.


VERY PROUD OF MY PADAWAN!
Ph34r the Zeffi, She dun know heaps yet and may accidently delete stuff. LOL!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link

avatar

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2007-04-29

PostSubject: Re: ZephYR very DANGEROUS   Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:38 am

tell the bitch to come bak 2 us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EagleEye

avatar

Number of posts : 366
Age : 27
Registration date : 2007-04-29

PostSubject: Re: ZephYR very DANGEROUS   Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:50 am

Link wrote:
tell the bitch to come bak 2 us.

likewise... i think deleting us all from xfire was a bit extreme >.>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jango

avatar

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: ZephYR very DANGEROUS   Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:06 am

EagleEye wrote:
Link wrote:
tell the bitch to come bak 2 us.

likewise... i think deleting us all from xfire was a bit extreme >.>

indeed Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZephYR

avatar

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: ZephYR very DANGEROUS   Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:16 am

i did what i did for a reason, a very good reason. So u can either accept it
orrrrr
ill hack u!! Hitler
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-Kenshin-

avatar

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: ZephYR very DANGEROUS   Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:45 am

Shocked Time to run Anime Run from Hitler
No war for oil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhuidan

avatar

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2007-05-25

PostSubject: Re: ZephYR very DANGEROUS   Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:52 am

Yay another hacker in the internet! ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fire^Stone

avatar

Number of posts : 150
Age : 27
Registration date : 2007-05-02

PostSubject: Re: ZephYR very DANGEROUS   Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:19 pm

Why do you want to hack, like there anything interesting to find
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enscar
ZephYR's Root
ZephYR's Root
avatar

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-04-29

PostSubject: Re: ZephYR very DANGEROUS   Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:21 pm

Yeah there is Fire^Stone, Truth is knowledge, and Knowledge is power.

Not everything is as it first appears, besides with the general skills involved, One can do many things other then just hack Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EagleEye

avatar

Number of posts : 366
Age : 27
Registration date : 2007-04-29

PostSubject: Re: ZephYR very DANGEROUS   Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:47 am

teach me to hack bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Destiny
Not so good spy!


Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: ZephYR very DANGEROUS   Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:11 am

Quote :
Zephyr Hotel Hanoi?
Save Up to 75% Off Zephyr

need the money, zeph? Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link

avatar

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2007-04-29

PostSubject: Re: ZephYR very DANGEROUS   Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:13 am

ZephYR wrote:
i did what i did for a reason, a very good reason. So u can either accept it
orrrrr
ill hack u!! Hitler

You do know i am rlly offended right? oh but you dont care you will just ignore an abandon me wont you?


and seej ive never had more respect for you than i do now, that was hilarious
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RAYWIND!!!

avatar

Number of posts : 75
Age : 25
Registration date : 2007-05-09

PostSubject: Re: ZephYR very DANGEROUS   Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:47 am

"Why need to hack?" Because you can....and its funny to never done it but I've seen it done lol.

HEY ALL will be getting new comp in about a weeks time and then be owning your asses in mb2 again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EagleEye

avatar

Number of posts : 366
Age : 27
Registration date : 2007-04-29

PostSubject: Re: ZephYR very DANGEROUS   Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:17 am

Link wrote:
ZephYR wrote:
i did what i did for a reason, a very good reason. So u can either accept it
orrrrr
ill hack u!! Hitler

You do know i am rlly offended right? oh but you dont care you will just ignore an abandon me wont you?


and seej ive never had more respect for you than i do now, that was hilarious

ill second that on both accounts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZephYR

avatar

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: ZephYR very DANGEROUS   Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:44 pm

to be honest...fuck u guys
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-Kenshin-

avatar

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: ZephYR very DANGEROUS   Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:49 pm

And you guys still wonder why she got sick of this community, Seriously take a long hard look at yourselves, Still talking behind her back when she's not even around anymore. I don't blame her at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZephYR

avatar

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: ZephYR very DANGEROUS   Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:39 pm

course they do...starting to think u guys really arnt my mates.
if u were ud realise i left this place for a good reason, sorry to say this, but i did value ur friendships...but not if your going to go all emo on me, i did this for ME to help ME and im sorry if ur hurt by that...ive spent my whole fucking life doing things for others, well now im doing whats best for ME. you dont like it well fucking boohoo.
i dont care anymore, grow the fuck up and realise YOU CANT LIVE YOUR LIFE ON THE INTERNET.
i tried leaving nicely...but when u play the emo card to get me back..nah fuck you guys..u can go to hell. if u were true mates ud accept i did what i did to make my life better, not think of urselves and how u wont have me to cry @ anymore...which is basically what 90% of the community did..i was like the MB2 fucking counciller, while i dont mind it...after a while it builds up specially when i ahve my own issues and specially when im HAPPY.

hope u grow up a little..and realise MY LIFE DOESNT REVOLVE AROUND YOU.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link

avatar

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2007-04-29

PostSubject: Re: ZephYR very DANGEROUS   Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:25 pm

we are mainly fuckin pissed off because, you never gave any fuckin notice. ya just fuckin left. and who cares if its "just the internet" WE WERE STILL MATES IN ANY FUCKIN CASE. WE R FUCKIN PISSED BECAUSE WE FUCKIN CARE ABOUT YOU.. fuckin bitch.

I still wanna fuk u in any case. but my sheep will do fine for now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZephYR

avatar

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: ZephYR very DANGEROUS   Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:35 pm

NO NOTICE? OMG DO U LIVE IN A HOLE?
i told ppl i was leaving for about A MONTH. u honestly expected me to stick around now im PREGNANT? sorry but thats way more important than the shit i face everyday here.
Everyday i see people bag the shit outta me behind my back, when confronted u all shit ur pants.

honestly, you guys show u care so well, bitching at me and whinging at me everyday...bagigng me out on forums and in server behind my back....bravo..

i told you why i left, so suddenly atleast, i left because it is easier this way. Easier for me, if i stick around to say goodbye u will all convince me not to leave, and i HAVE TO LEAVE.

when it comes down too it, my REAL life takes priority, and so does my family. MY family means more to me than anything else in the world...and i can honestly say that ur hurt feelings will heal, if i stay here addicted to this place, i could lose everything i truelly care about..if u dont understand that well then tough fucking shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Destiny
Not so good spy!


Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: ZephYR very DANGEROUS   Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:20 pm

uh, my comment didn't offend you, right? :s

ps. HI GAYWIND, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? WE'VE MISSED YOU.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link

avatar

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2007-04-29

PostSubject: Re: ZephYR very DANGEROUS   Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:12 pm

Lol siege..

an w/e zeff i wasnt saying stay on forever i was sayin u shouldnt of just fuckin cut complete contact, i wasnt sayin play the shit ass game. too was i? either way doesnt matter now, u chose now stfu.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZephYR

avatar

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: ZephYR very DANGEROUS   Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:34 am

yes siege it did, what offended me more however was 2 ppl i considered friends laffed at it maliciously.

you may not agree with what i did, but that doesnt mean you can publicly attack me on my own fucking forums. I had good reasons for doing what i did and if u cant accept that then im truelly sorry that u dont honestly understand.

do u think it was an easy decision to cut contact with alot of my friends? fuck no. was it the right one? yes it was because now im not online hardly at all unless im in WoW with Ens. im no longer addicted to this community and the ppl in it. because tbh u just showed you TRUE colours attacking me like this.
Do u think i like it when ppl make malicious jokes about me? do u think i like it when day after day i see ppl i considered friends laff about me behind my backs? dont say 'oh ive never done that' these boards alone have several posts where u tease and make fun of me.
the reason i left was because i felt used. yes used. used for my admin, my friendship, personal gain...either way used.

and stfu? no dont think i will..just cos u dont like what i say doesnt mean what im saying is wrong or invalid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flammarion
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2007-05-01

PostSubject: Re: ZephYR very DANGEROUS   Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:47 am

...Right now you two, Link and Eagle... you make me sick. The womans pregnant for fucks sake. You can't expect her to stay in this community, especially now, fuckwits.

-topic locked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-Kenshin-

avatar

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: ZephYR very DANGEROUS   Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:53 am

Quote :
uh, my comment didn't offend you, right? :s
If you did not mean to offend, Then why bother making the remark?

Quote :
WE FUCKIN CARE ABOUT YOU.. fuckin bitch.
Massive sign of caring right there.

Zeff has alot going on in her life right now, Where as the smart ass remarks and comments from this entire community she could do without. You realise what stress can cause to a pregnant woman? If not I suggest you do some fucking research. I'm sick of hearing the whole "It's all about me" bullshit from everyone, have some fucking common respect. Not EVERYTHING is about YOU. "YOU" being everyone in general who's bitch'd and whinged at me about her leaving. It's not difficult, it's not even as "advanced" as General fucking maths.


A Friend: is that who stand's by a mate's decision, regardless of one's self, Support's them through everything, Not lash out the moment they need time away.

If anything the majority of this community has succeeded at, it's prove to zeff how much you really don't care. I'm a real life friend of her's, I too no longer see her online NOR real life, But I accept that and give her the time and space she need's, Not message her ASAP to give her the first list of insult's that enter my mind, Seriously think about what you say, before you say it. Especially in matter's such as these.

I'm hereby locking this thread, For the sake of sanity and quite frankly, we could do without the OMG YOU DID THIS AND YOU DID THAT shit.


Quote :
I'm hereby locking this thread
Flam bet me to it. Good job bro.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: ZephYR very DANGEROUS   

Back to top Go down
 
ZephYR very DANGEROUS
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Solar Entity :: General-
Jump to: