Solar Entity

Online Gaming At its best
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 iPGN MB2 Uodates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Destiny
Not so good spy!


Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: iPGN MB2 Uodates   Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:41 am

New IP: 210.50.4.42:29070
Increased Player Limit: 32
It's on it's own box now (due to issues with the basejka server messing with it over the past few days).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cazza

avatar

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2007-05-05

PostSubject: Re: iPGN MB2 Uodates   Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:12 am

it's own box Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Destiny
Not so good spy!


Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: iPGN MB2 Uodates   Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:49 am

It's the only server running on one of iPGN's computers. Before, it was on a "box" with 4 other servers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cazza

avatar

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2007-05-05

PostSubject: Re: iPGN MB2 Uodates   Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:53 am

ok thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Destiny
Not so good spy!


Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: iPGN MB2 Uodates   Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:51 am

iPGN is now running a map rotation with 15 fraglimit and no voting.

set d1 "set g_gametype 7; map mb2_cmp_corellia ; set nextmap vstr d2"
set d2 "set g_gametype 7; map mb2_cmp_theedstreets ; set nextmap vstr d3"
set d3 "set g_gametype 7; map mb2_lunarbase ; set nextmap vstr d4"
set d4 "set g_gametype 7; map mb2_cmp_massassi; set nextmap vstr d5"
set d5 "set g_gametype 7; map mb2_cmp_prison ; set nextmap vstr d6"
set d6 "set g_gametype 7; map mb2_cloudcity ; set nextmap vstr d7"
set d7 "set g_gametype 7; map mb2_tatooine ; set nextmap vstr d8"
set d8 "set g_gametype 7; map mb2_cmp_geocanyons ; set nextmap vstr d1"

Rotation will be updated ~fortnightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhuidan

avatar

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2007-05-25

PostSubject: Re: iPGN MB2 Uodates   Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:49 am

Can we still votekick?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Destiny
Not so good spy!


Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: iPGN MB2 Uodates   Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:58 am

no
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EagleEye

avatar

Number of posts : 366
Age : 27
Registration date : 2007-04-29

PostSubject: Re: iPGN MB2 Uodates   Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:00 am

Destiny wrote:
iPGN is now running a map rotation with 15 fraglimit and no voting.

set d1 "set g_gametype 7; map mb2_cmp_corellia ; set nextmap vstr d2"
set d2 "set g_gametype 7; map mb2_cmp_theedstreets ; set nextmap vstr d3"
set d3 "set g_gametype 7; map mb2_lunarbase ; set nextmap vstr d4"
set d4 "set g_gametype 7; map mb2_cmp_massassi; set nextmap vstr d5"
set d5 "set g_gametype 7; map mb2_cmp_prison ; set nextmap vstr d6"
set d6 "set g_gametype 7; map mb2_cloudcity ; set nextmap vstr d7"
set d7 "set g_gametype 7; map mb2_tatooine ; set nextmap vstr d8"
set d8 "set g_gametype 7; map mb2_cmp_geocanyons ; set nextmap vstr d1"

Rotation will be updated ~fortnightly.

nice selection siege Very Happy

has anyone tried setting a server.cfg so that only 1 or 2 of the maps on the rotation is FA? has made me wonder...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cazza

avatar

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2007-05-05

PostSubject: Re: iPGN MB2 Uodates   Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:33 am

massassi omg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Destiny
Not so good spy!


Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: iPGN MB2 Uodates   Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:54 am

EagleEye wrote:
Destiny wrote:
iPGN is now running a map rotation with 15 fraglimit and no voting.

set d1 "set g_gametype 7; map mb2_cmp_corellia ; set nextmap vstr d2"
set d2 "set g_gametype 7; map mb2_cmp_theedstreets ; set nextmap vstr d3"
set d3 "set g_gametype 7; map mb2_lunarbase ; set nextmap vstr d4"
set d4 "set g_gametype 7; map mb2_cmp_massassi; set nextmap vstr d5"
set d5 "set g_gametype 7; map mb2_cmp_prison ; set nextmap vstr d6"
set d6 "set g_gametype 7; map mb2_cloudcity ; set nextmap vstr d7"
set d7 "set g_gametype 7; map mb2_tatooine ; set nextmap vstr d8"
set d8 "set g_gametype 7; map mb2_cmp_geocanyons ; set nextmap vstr d1"

Rotation will be updated ~fortnightly.

nice selection siege Very Happy

has anyone tried setting a server.cfg so that only 1 or 2 of the maps on the rotation is FA? has made me wonder...

Tried and failed; it doesn't work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Numnut



Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: iPGN MB2 Uodates   Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:05 pm

Just before my server went down i managed to get it working, i got the files somewhere on my HD.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EagleEye

avatar

Number of posts : 366
Age : 27
Registration date : 2007-04-29

PostSubject: Re: iPGN MB2 Uodates   Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:35 pm

If you find somewhere would be massively appreciated if u can post the formula here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Destiny
Not so good spy!


Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: iPGN MB2 Uodates   Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:14 pm

if you could find out, num, i'd like to put on two or three fa maps in the rotation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EagleEye

avatar

Number of posts : 366
Age : 27
Registration date : 2007-04-29

PostSubject: Re: iPGN MB2 Uodates   Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:59 am

geocanyons FA ftw, also possibly duel_palp and duel_vjun? they're pretty accomodating, and u can always /nextmap if there is too many peeps.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cazza

avatar

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2007-05-05

PostSubject: Re: iPGN MB2 Uodates   Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:12 pm

geocanyon sucks even on fa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EagleEye

avatar

Number of posts : 366
Age : 27
Registration date : 2007-04-29

PostSubject: Re: iPGN MB2 Uodates   Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:40 pm

are you fucking kidding? try playing on the 24/7 FA server, you will soon think otherwise. the reason u think it sucks (probably) is cuz u dont play it with enough players, and i bet u haven't even tried it's FA.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Metaguardian



Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: iPGN MB2 Uodates   Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:05 am

The best FA maps are:

Echo Base
Arena (Sith Lord, a CoR member who runs the FA server, changed the PK3 so it replaces force blind with mind trick, as force blind is really cheap.)
Jedi Temple (best FA ever.)
Doomgiver
Prison CW
Hotel
Geo Canyons

Best duel maps are:

Palpatine Duel
Vjun duel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cazza

avatar

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2007-05-05

PostSubject: Re: iPGN MB2 Uodates   Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:47 am

eagle I know its FA is way better then most other maps but the layout of the map makes it bad to play even on FA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Destiny
Not so good spy!


Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: iPGN MB2 Uodates   Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:28 pm

cazza wrote:
eagle I know its FA is way better then most other maps but the layout of the map makes it bad to play even on FA

no way, the map layout is it's strength.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Destiny
Not so good spy!


Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: iPGN MB2 Uodates   Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:21 am

current server bookings:

Sunday August 5 5pm, Podfitness Semi Finals
Saturday August 11 5pm, CoR vs dV[8]
Sunday August 12 5pm (not definite), Podfitness Finals
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Destiny
Not so good spy!


Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: iPGN MB2 Uodates   Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:02 am

iPGN Ventrilo: http://www.ventrilo.com/download.php
IP: 210.50.4.42
Port: 3784

If you'd like, I can setup a private channel for your clan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Destiny
Not so good spy!


Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: iPGN MB2 Uodates   Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:17 am

new rotation:
set d1 "set g_gametype 7; map mb2_cmp_corellia ; set nextmap vstr d2"
set d2 "set g_gametype 7; map mb2_cmp_theedstreets ; set nextmap vstr d3"
set d3 "set g_gametype 7; map mb2_lunarbase ; set nextmap vstr d4"
set d4 "set g_gametype 7; map mb2_commtower ; set nextmap vstr d5"
set d5 "set g_gametype 7; map mb2_cmp_prison_cw ; set nextmap vstr d6"
set d6 "set g_gametype 7; map mb2_cmp_corellia ; set nextmap vstr d7"
set d7 "set g_gametype 7; map mb2_cloudcity ; set nextmap vstr d8"
set d8 "set g_gametype 7; map mb2_dotf ; set nextmap vstr d9"
set d9 "set g_gametype 7; map mb2_tatooine ; set nextmap vstr d1"

fraglimit now 10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: iPGN MB2 Uodates   

Back to top Go down
 
iPGN MB2 Uodates
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Solar Entity :: JKA Division-
Jump to: